Friday, January 7, 2011

Procedure for Usha Paana Chikitsa

I don't know about others, but I am gona tell you the exact procedure that my Daddu followed for Usha Paan. In books you will find that you should drink 1.5 Liter of water every day. But Daddu never drank that much. He use to drink anywhere between four or five glasses of water, and when I started Usha Paan, he suggested me to start from one glass.

And I tell you what it took me more than a week to graduate from one to two, and two months to reach fore ! I tried to drink 6 glasses one day, but I ended up vomiting ! What I learned from it is that you should never force anything on yourself. Do it slowly, take your time and progress steadily.

If you are comfortable with drinking 1.5 liter which in quantity almost equals 6 moderate sized glasses of water, then its fine, but never try to overdo things in excitement, or you will end up vomiting like me ! Another point that needs to be noticed is that you have to drink water with empty stomach, and trust me, you wont feel like eating for hours after that ! Though, on a positive note, I noticed that my deed became very smooth after practicing Usha Paana for a few weeks ;)