Monday, January 3, 2011

Advantages, Benefits of Usha Paana Chikitsa ( उषा पान चिकित्सा)

 When I started this blog a few days back, I googled for both keywords Usha paana chikitsa and उषा पान चिकित्सा, and I found that most of  the information on this subject is bookish, rather than said out of experience. They will list you dozens of diseases, (some of which I haven't even heard of !), and say that usha paana will cure it all! I am not sure if that is true (though I sincerely wish that it is !), but all I can share here, is things out of my own experience, and as a witness of my Daddu, whom I saw practicing उषा पान चिकित्सा for more than two decades in front of me.

I never saw daddu having any major health issues through out his life, and he lived a long one, for almost 100 years ! Seeing his health, I would observe that the secret of a healthy body lies in living a healthy lifestyle as a whole. Not just drinking water in the morning, but also to eat healthy food, fruits, and exercise regularly. The most important thing is to think positive.  I have seen daddu living life that way, and so I can vouch for it.

As per my experience, the day I started this water therapy, I could see improvement in my digestion, my skin used to be dry before, but after doing it for about a month, it became remarkably superb ;) My overall health improved,and I could see that my body now became more resistant towards day to day health problems, like headache, cold and cough, fever etc. And the only change that I had made in my lifestyle was to include this water therapy on a regular basis ;)